The Roaster, Step by Step






Yesterday, Emily and I found this little hidden gem in the streets of Central Hong Kong, and we knew we had to try out the coffee and the food. When we went in we realised they had tiramisu pancakes and we were sold!! The whole cafe was so cute, the seating indoors and outdoors was so cute. It was literally my definition of a perfect cafe. Cool lighting, lovely chill music, cute decorations, delicious food and of course, great coffee. It was absolutely amazing and I'd recommend this cafe to anyone who is around the area of Soho and Central Hong Kong. The tiramisu pancakes were just as great as they look. They were covered in coffee powder and we were given a shot of espresso to pour over the pancakes, which was the coolest thing! I loved it. 

I think I am going to have to go back there before I leave Hong Kong :P

Hope you enjoy the pictures :)

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts