Tai Wai
















The other day I walked all around Tai Wai and all the way to Sha Tin. It was just such a perfect day. I had gone exploring to the Che Kung temple and the Hong Kong Heritage Museum that day too, so that is when I also discovered these places. It was late in the evening and I stumbled across the river, where there was music coming from a park. I decided to go and check it out and it was from across the river where the sound was coming from. I stood along the river for such a long time, watching the sun go down and as the world went by. I honestly felt so grateful that day for being able to have had the opportunity to come on exchange and travel this beautiful city that I have called home for the past three months!

After that I walked across the bridge and made it to what was Sha Tin. It was so nice. There was a really lovely park, where people were just relaxing and enjoying the amazing weather. I too sat down in the park near the pond and it was so nice. It was definitely a typical suburban place in Hong Kong, with all the young families and even older people going on their evening walks. 

As for today, its been a super stressful day with all the packing and organising things. I am heading home tomorrow. I AM SO EXCITED!!

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts