Hong Kong Heritage Museum
















Yesterday I also went to the Hong Kong Heritage Museum, which was really impressive. Just another museum to add to the list of many that I have been to while I have been here! It was really nice inside, and of course so much heritage and history. The most amazing part was the Bruce Lee memory aisle. They had all of his history and his education background, including the times he studied in Hong Kong and moved to America. In fact, it was quite funny, they had his school academic and attendance roles and details haha. It was just interesting to see his life's works and accomplishments, and it was really impressive. 

The rest of the museum had historical artefacts, either made of out jade, bronze, ceramics, or so many more things. It was really nice to just walk around and have a look at all of that. I think this would have to be one of them most impressive museums I have been to! 

Hope you enjoy

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts