The Perfect Picnic














The most perfect picnic, by Picnics By Design. It was the best way to end such a nice summery day in Perth. The food platter was absolutely delicious and oh my, the decorations were absolutely stunning. I couldn't have asked for a better set up for a picnic. The organisers had all the details down to perfection, the venue, the food and everything included. I was so amazed! And of course, after being away for so long, I have missed these Perth sunsets and last night's sunset was so nice! So lucky to be able to call this incredible city home. 

I would definitely recommend Picnics By Design, for any occasion, whether it be a birthday or a bridal shower or a surprise for someone. They really know how to set up the perfect picnic. 

Hope you enjoy the pictures! 

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts