Soho








Walking around Soho and Sheung Wan is always so interesting! All these pictures were taken around that area as we just wandered around and looked at all the street art and urban design. Its such an awesome place. I love all the street art around here and these pictures taken are some of my favourites. Definitely a place worth visiting if you're ever around the Central Hong Kong area. It is so much more different to Kowloon. I had not been to the other side of the island for ages and it felt so good. It almost feels like being in another city. So I definitely need to make the most of my last few weeks in Hong Kong and going there more often. 

So as for today, it has pretty much just been a day full of classes and group meetings. And in exactly two weeks, I'll be back home in Perth, which is so so exciting! I can't wait.
Hope you enjoy :) 

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts