Lamma Island


















Today we went to Lamma Island on a trip with so many people! And it was so cold today so all the pictures look super cold and gloomy. But it was still a really fun day. Unfortunately my camera deleted all my pictures which was really frustrating, but these things happen. So here are some pictures of all the things that happened after the hike. 

We took the boat there and had a really yummy seafood lunch. We then went to a temple and saw a cave too. The hike was amazing and the view was incredible. Lamma Island is a fishing village so its really small but it was a really beautiful place. I am glad I took some pictures on my phone so at least I have those from the hike.  

After the hike, we went to a little beach which was nice. Clem and Emily got some ice cream and Jack ate some squid, which was really good apparently. We walked around the village centre and the shops and it was so nice to see all the locals and little communities. We had great chats with all the other international students. I'm really liking these trips to remote islands! 

As for now, we are about to go get some Sushi for dinner :)

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts