A full on day




















Today was a super hectic day. We woke up early and decided to go to IKEA to get our bedding and other things we need for our semester here, only to realise that we're in Asia and everything opens so late in the day. So there was a change of plan and we thought it would be best to come straight to uni, check in and move into the dorms. We got here and did all the registration processes. Clem and Emily are sharing one room, but they are in a different hall to mine. I made my way to mine and came up to my room and I don't know what came over me but I got so sad. I found out I had no wifi or internet in my room and the dorms aren't all that amazing. I walked outside and got so emotional. Not even going to deny that I had a little sob. Emily and Clem came and got me and we came back up to my room. I mostly just think I was overwhelmed by it all but I am getting used to everything now. 

So after that emotional little breakdown, we decided to go walk around and we ended up in this amazing shopping mall called Festival Walk. There were AMAZING shops everywhere. Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, Pandora, Bobby Brown, Shiesiedo, Guerlain and ahh just everything. We got some sushi to eat there too. We were so hungry. Then we made our way to IKEA and went shopping there. We got all the things we needed for the dorms and then came back to uni.  We went back to our rooms and unpacked everything and settled in and made everything feel more welcoming. 

We then walked around and went to the uni campus to get our cards and walked into this little parklet area with that foundation and cute turtles. I'm honestly not sure if they're real but lets just pretend then are okay ;)

We also realised we needed somethings from the supermarket so we went and got that, went back to IKEA to return some things and then also get more things. We had dinner there and to say we were hungry would be an understatement. Now, I'm back at the dorms and ready for bed. 

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts