Ocean Park









































Today Clem and I WENT TO OCEAN PARK!! It was the best and coolest thing ever! I got a season pass too, which means I can literally go everyday of the year if I want to, which will most probably happen because I had the best day today. I was so excited the whole way there and when I got there, it did not disappoint. We first went to the sea life enclosure, where there were so many fish and oceanic creatures. It was so nice to walk around in there, because it was an absolutely freezing day. But the best thing about that was the park was empty and we did not have to wait long at all for any rides YAY. 

We then went to the panda enclosures, which was so cute. I am going to do a whole other blog post about that. And we saw red pandas as well. They were so feisty but the white fluffy panda was so adorable. He was like a big teddy bear and he just sat there the whole time eating his bamboo leaves. I literally wanted to cry it was so cute. 

We walked around and also saw an otter training session, which was really nice. All these experiences are so unique to Ocean Park and I'm so glad I got to see it all. After that, we went on a Carousel, that was oceanic themed. I got to sit on a sea horse. I love carousels, they're my favourite things about theme parks and shows. 

After that, we caught the train up to all the rides and roller coasters. But when we got there I was so hungry so we had a nice seafood lunch of course haha :P And then we went and saw Rock the Walrus and all his other walrus friends. They were amazing. I had never ever thought I'd enjoy seeing them but it was so fascinating. The way they swim and behave. It was really cool. 

And then came the fun part! All the rides. We went on a mini train rollercoaster and then went on to the super scary roller coaster! Which was so amazing we did it twice in a row haha. The rides are all at the top of the hill and they had amazing views of the ocean and the other hills and the surrounding areas. We also did another rollercoaster called the Mine Truck, which was not meant to be scary but OMG I was screaming the whole time haha:P The park also had a dolphin breeding centre so we went and saw some dolphins and went and did more rides like the boat.

Funnily enough, one of the longest lines we had to stand in was actually the McDonalds queue, because we were both craving some apple pie, and it was the perfect thing. We walked around again near the rides and all the games. We also saw the sharks and stingray section and stayed in there for a while. After that it was time to head home and we made our way back down on the cable cars, which had the best views! 

On the way out we walked past an Australian section, and we thought it would be a good laugh to go in there and just check it out. Little did we know, that they had wallabies, and koalas and also kookaburras! And they had a whole Australian forest, with native trees and plants and Oh My it smelt just like Australia and reminded me so much of home. It was so nostalgic. 

Ocean Park was honestly one of the best days I've had in Hong Kong so far and I can't wait to use my season pass on a warmer clearer day and go on all the other rides. It's going to be fantastic. 

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts