Breakfast in the City





This was one of the yummiest breakfasts I've had in Hong Kong. Well it was more like a brunch but lets just say breakfast shall we? :P It was this really crunchy chicken schnitzel in maize break with mayonnaise or aoli sauce. It was great! I think I'll be going to have that again super soon. Today I had a super long class but it was quite interesting actually. It was much more related to the urban planning course and we learnt about some of the famous buildings and projects throughout history that have had a massive influence on the planning and development for the rest of the city. Especially the Beijing Olympics and the construction of the Eiffel Tower. It was really good to learn about all that. I also had to sort out some things for the trip to China next month and now its time for relaxing!

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts