Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens













Yesterday we also went to the Zoological and Botanical Gardens, since we were already so close and in the area. Brodie had been there before so he showed us around. The zoo mostly has birds and monkeys, which was nice. We walked around the monkeys enclosure first and they were all so cute and energetic. There were some types of monkeys that I had never even seen before, like the Golden-Headed Lion Tamarin. It was orange and black, and such a cheeky little monkey!

We also saw lots of birds and the gardens around the zoo. It was surrounded by tall buildings and in the middle of the city. I had a really good time walking around. All the animals looked so happy and adorable!

As for now, I am currently in class, blogging away haha :P There is an amazing fresh juice place that I want to go to. They have really healthy and delicious juices. I think I am going to go get some of that after class. 

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts