I Saw a Panda!!















As promised, here are the pictures of the pandas at Ocean Park! I can't believe i got to see them. They are literally like one giant cuddly teddy bear! I was so amazed. The one that I have got pictures of just sat there the whole time eating all his bamboo leaves. It was so adorable. I think I was kind of crying because it melted my heart so much! He just looked so happy and peaceful sitting there eating away. 

We also saw red pandas. There were two of them and they have the biggest fight. I think they were territorial and one of them looked really old. It was quite crazy. All the pandas had a really nice enclosure. With lots of plants and water features and air and sunlight. I was really impressed! 

I want to go back and look at the pandas again. They're so fascinating and adorable. P.S. I also think I relate to pandas on a whole other level. I've always got them dark under eyes and a constant need to be eating :P hahah.

Hope you like the pictures :)

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts