TREVI FOUNTAIN















I think Trevi Fountain was the place most loved by everyone on the trip. When we walked around the corner after going to the Spanish Steps, we could hear the loud sound of flowing water and when we reached, all our faces were so surprised. I think what shocked me the most was how big the Trevi Fountain actually was. The photos don’t actually do any justice to the place and the building was massive to! There were so many people there that day, but we got so lucky that the weather was good that day and the sun also came out when we were at Trevi. We spent quite a while there and of course, as per tradition, we threw coins into the fountain and made wishes. Such a beautiful place. I actually wished that day that I never knew what the Trevi Fountain looked like from photos or the internet. It would have been more magical than it already was. I would definitely recommend anyone to go to Trevi when in Rome!


XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts