PIAZZA NAVONA



















Piazza Navona was actually my favourite place of the whole trip. Lucky last and it was so special. I had never really seen any photos of the place or the piazza nor did I know anything about it. But for some reason I had kept saying I wanted to go there since the first day! My jaw dropped when we got the Piazza and I saw the massive buildings and the piazza centre. I really enjoyed all the Roman Architecture and beauty of Navona.
Also I was so exited to see a carousel there! I love taking photos of carousels. They seem so magical and everyone that is ever riding one always looks so happy. Every time I see one, I always have to take a photo, regardless of whether I actually get to ride one or not ðŸ˜› This carousel was so nice too! So of course I took some photos of it!
It was the perfect end to the amazing sightseeing we did that whole trip and I loved every single bit of it!
XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts