THE BEAUTIFUL PERTH CITY

DSCN4837
DSCN4839
DSCN4840
DSCN4841
DSCN4842
DSCN4843
DSCN4844
DSCN4848-3
DSCN4849
DSCN4851
DSCN4855
I swear I am obsessed with taking photos of our beautiful Perth City. Last week I finished work experience a little early because I had to go to the Apple Store and I had my camera with me! So of course there were lots of photos taken on the way there, and maybe through some few detours too ðŸ˜› hehe
Anyway, it was a beautiful summers afternoon, with not a cloud in the sky and the sun shining so brightly over the city. It was really lovely walking around, and seeing all the buildings from different angles and light. I also walked past our very own Central Park, which I did event know existed before, to be very honest. But it was absolutely stunning, covered in a beautiful canopy cover with the perfect shade from the sun and the heat. There were a few people sitting and talking amongst friends, others relaxing, reading or listening to music and taking in the beautiful surrounding nature. It was great, I have to make a point to go there more often I think!
Anyway, let me know what you think of baby little Perth City?
XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts