SUMMER'S EVENING IN THE PARK

DSCN4807
DSCN4808
DSCN4809
DSCN4811
DSCN4813
DSCN4815
DSCN4817
How beautiful are these photos from the park on a summer’s evening. It was such a nice day the other week when I was driving home and I had decided I really wanted to go for walk. So I had a shower and went for a nice evening stroll and it was so so so lovely out in the park. There were lots of people out too and the sunset of course was absolutely amazing! So I thought I’d share some photos of what it looked like that evening.
As for this week, its going to be a really hectic week. I have had work experience today, which was such a successful day. I really enjoyed it. And I also have an assignment to do this week, lots of other uni things, going to work of course and the usual 500 things that tend to pop up too hehe 😛
Hope you enjoy!
XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts