Nic and Kolo, Perth

DSCN4870-2
DSCN4874
DSCN4879
DSCN4880
DSCN4881
DSCN4883
DSCN4885
DSCN4886
DSCN4887
DSCN4890
DSCN4892
DSCN4893
The other day Adrian and I were out and debating over where to eat lunch, we were both starving! I remember reading something about a restaurant called Nic and Kolo in Applecross and since we were around that area, we decided to go and eat there! It was beautifully decorated indoors, with some Greek inspiration I think.
We sat outdoors since the weather was perfect and the sun was shining! I haven’t really been around Applecross much before, all I know about it is that there are beautiful Jacaranda blooms in Spring. It was lovely there though, the streets were lined in lots of trees creating canopies over the streets!
Adrian had some garlic prawns which he thought were some of the yummiest he had ever had, which was absolutely impressive and I had a chicken and avocado salad which was really fresh and yummy. Just what I needed that day!
If you’re ever around the area, definitely check it out!
XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts