A SUMMER'S EVENING




DSCN4785
DSCN4786
DSCN4787
DSCN4795
DSCN4799
I took these photos on my way home today from work experience. It was such a hectic day and I am unbelievably tired today. I think I was about to fall asleep at my desk before I had a much needed cup of tea! The weather has been a bit horrible in Perth for the past few days and the sun finally came up this afternoon with such a beautiful glow over the city. Occasionally on my way home, I love driving through this part of the Swan Valley, especially in the evening. Everything always looks so pretty and it makes me feel so peaceful. I had my camera in my bag so I decided to take some photos while I was there. There were so many birds chirping in the air, there was absolutely no noise and the scenery was gorgeous.
Hope you enjoy the photos!
XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts