Zumiao Temple



































On the weekend we went to China, and this was the first tourist attraction we went to. It was the Zumiao Temple, in Foshan. I had no idea what to expect in China, but it most certainly was not this. Foshan was simply beautiful. It was quiet, tranquil and oh so beautiful. The temple was gorgeous too. We were allowed to walk around for ages and look at all the history and heritage of the site. We also visited the praying area of the temple and it was really lovely to be there. 

It was a really cold day, with lots of mist and light rain. I think if kind of added to the whole feel of being there. I really enjoyed it. 

I have so many more pictures from the weekend so I'll be uploading those later :)
Hope you enjoy

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts