So Close, Yet So Far


So its about three weeks now till I head back home and I could not be more excited! It seems like time is just flying by so quickly, and while I am having an incredible time in Hong Kong, I am beginning to miss home. So I guess its so close, but yet so far. In the mean time, we have a lot of things to keep us busy. Firstly, so many assignments and tests are all coming up in the next few weeks, so I better get cracking with that. I also have a few assignments due after I am back so I need to make sure they are all done before I leave. There is also still so much exploring left to do here. I really want to go up to the peak on a nice and clear day. It has been so incredibly cloudy every time I have been to the Peak. I also want to visit a few more temples here and go to the Kowloon Abandoned Wall. 

But for now, I better get cracking with all these assignments then :P


XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts