A Day Out in Fremantle




A day of uni field trips, that may have just turned into a day of taking pretty pictures of Fremantle :P

I actually had no idea that there were so many heritage sites in Fremantle, which all actually make for such cute pictures. This is the Kidogo Arthouse and it is a heritage listed site. I had to take a picture because Kidogo means small in Swahili, which is the language spoken in Kenya where I was born. 



I really liked this building. Thought it would have been the perfect spot for a nice outfit picture, but the field trip kept me so busy I didnt get the time. But ill go back ;)


It was the perfect spring day. The sun was shining and it got me so excited for summer and the beach. 


There's so much hype around for acai bowls at the moment and I had walked past this place called Ohana that morning and the whole day, all I though about was getting myself a yummy acai bowl!


And it was actually so so so delicious. Tasted like summer! And felt super healthy too. It had so many yummy fruits, acai, berries and seeds. 



The rest of the day consisted of looking at some urban design and the planning of Fremantle. We found these gorgeous parklets on the roads, with seats and activities. This one reminds me of being on a tropical island or maybe even somewhere in Greece. 



This one was super pretty too. They just look like nice places to relax, enjoy a nice coffee or read a book. 




XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts