Jack and Jill, Up the Hill





Went to this incredibly cute little cafe called Jack and Jill in the heart of the Kalamunda hills today with my favourite person ever <3. I had heard so so so many good things about this place and was so excited to check it out.


I am currently obsessed with ALL things beetroot and i ordered this delicious smashed avocado, with poached eggs on a pumpkin and seed bread with a beetroot dip. It was soooo yummy.


Adrian ordered a chai and orange pudding with blueberries. 

We also decided to try out some different teas. One of them was a quirky type of english breakfast and I ordered my favourite: chai tea, but this particular one was made so differently and it also had some honey in it that gave it a super sweet taste. 

I really want to go back to this cafe and try the French Toast, it looks amazing. 

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts