BIOPHILIC DESIGN IN A CAFE


Yesterday Adrian and I stumbled upon this gorgeous cafe in Bassendean. We were in a rush and trying to find somewhere to quickly get a coffee on a rainy morning in Perth. So I found this place on google and decided to give it a whim. I hadnt even looked at any photos but I’m so glad we went here. It totally validated my thesis for this year and made me so happy. I focus on biophilic design in my thesis and this cafe summed it all up perfectly and how important it is to be connected with nature. It felt so calming and comfortable in the cafe.
Also all the plants and greenery in the cafe is all real, and also, they have plants and pots that are for sale, which I thought was so so cool! Ill definitely be going back to this place.
And oh, ironically this cafe was called O2.
XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts