DAY 1 IN SINGAPORE


My first day exploring Singapore. These photos were all taken around the area where we are living called Toa Payoh. It was a really long day yesterday and it was so hot when we arrived but we had a really good time walking around and looking at all the greenery and nature around Singapore.
It was really nice to see so much attention paid to the importance of nature and greenery in the design of the city.
We landed and went straight to the hotel and checked in. We were all starving so then we went and grabbed some food. While I’m in Singapore I need to do some observation studies for my thesis which was meant to be in a park nearby. So I thought it would have been a good idea to go there and do that in the afternoon. The rest of the group from uni came and joined me in the walk to the park too and we got to see some awesome spaces in the area.
As for the rest of the night we went and got some dinner. I had some pad Thai which was delicious and we had an early night.
XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts