The Christmas Spirit






For the first time in years, it feels like Christmas. My family and I always travel during Christmas; last year to Thailand and the year before that to Europe. So this year, Christmas feels extra special. Christmas for me has always been a lot of travel actually. This time of the year has always been all about visiting new countries. Since I am Indian, we celebrate Diwali, the festival of lights too but Christmas is a whole other special festive season and I couldn't be more excited. 

I have been pretty organised actually and got all my presents sorted out. And all that was left to do today was getting all the wrapping paper and cards. My dearest sister and I braved out into the chaos of a shopping mall and ended up actually getting so many things. I also got myself some things (I think I was in a mood to splurge on new things). It was such a nice day to spend with my sister and I am going to miss her more than words can explain when I go away next year. 

One of my favourite things about giving presents, whether on birthdays or other celebrations is seeing the reaction of the person as they smile when they get to see their present. This year, I decided to go for an all gold theme with my wrapping paper and cards this year and I LOVE IT! It looks so pretty and while there are different wrapping papers and all I think it looks so cute. It was such good fun being able to wrap all presents and gifts for everyone, compared to panicking about packing for the holidays like most of my other Christmases. 

I also want to try out this daily blogging, so here we go! From today I will try to upload a blog post everyday until I fly to Hong Kong in the beginning of the new year. Wish me luck!

I hope you all are also ready for Christmas and the festive season.

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts