Mini Golf












Yesterday was one of the most hectic, yet amazing days. I woke up at 5am and went to bed at midnight, and so I couldn't upload my blog. But here goes. 

I had to run some errands yesterday so I wasn't home. After I got back, my cousins, sister and I decided to go mini golfing, since we were just relaxing at home before heading out into the city. I literally drive past the mini golfing place erryday but I have never been so I was pretty excited. Only to find out after my first swing at golf how terribly bad I was. BUT!!! I actually got so good by the end and I won. So that was really weird ahaha. 

We went to the Oasis mini golf and the whole place was literally like an oasis. There were little streams and rivers everywhere, palm trees and so much greenery. I was impressed. Paras loves golf so he was keen to go, but I think we all actually had a really good time. I'd definitely go there again I reckon. 

We then headed into the city but thats a whole other blog post coming soon. Hope you enjoyed. 

XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts