THE PARTISAN CAFE




DSCN4958
DSCN4959
DSCN4960
DSCN4961
DSCN4962
How incredibly colourful is this cafe in Claisebrook Cove. I went there over a month ago and we also went to this cute cafe around the water. It was such a lovely evening. The weather was perfect, and it was definitely a day where a coffee was deserved. I had never been to any cafes or restaurants along there, but apparently theres quite a few and they’re all so lovely too. I think I might have to venture out there for dinner some day.
So it was really nice to be able to sit amongst all the colour, and the nature and the water and have a lovely cup of coffee. If you’re ever around the area, I would definitely recommend it.
Sorry for being MIA from the blog for so long. Its been a really busy time with uni ðŸ˜›
XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts