Royal Show Fun







The Royal Show was such an incredible day. There's something special about the festival and show spirit, everyone is in such a good mood. 




We started off by seeing some chickens and farm animals. Some of them were so loud!



We went on rides and got to see the whole Royal Show from an aerial view, which was so nice! Wish I had my camera with me.






And then of course, food! I had never ever had a toffee apple before so Adrian and I decided to try one. It was um interesting? Super sticky and hard to eat, but hey, anything covered in sugar is delicious enough to have right?














My favourite part of the day was this giant slide. It wasn't anything special but it was just so so fun and we all had a good little laugh at the end. 

And bumper cars of course!! They're always so fun so we all decided to have a go on these too.


The show was just such a fun day and I had the best time. Fun rides, adrenaline and a perfect spring day, it was simply amazing.



XxXxXx

Comments

Popular Posts