Harry Potter World


I visited Harry Potter world while I was in London a couple of years ago. 
Being a die hard fan of all things magical and all things Harry Potter, I was beyond excited for the Studio Tour. We arrived early at Leevsden in London and it was one of the best experiences ever! We started off the tour by entering the magnificent doors to the Grand Hall, which was laid out with the four long dining tables for the different houses and of course, complete with a feast that Ron would so happily devour.


It was honestly so fascinating, with everything in the room looking so real and so magical. The theme song played during the entire tour made it feel just like Hogwarts was all real.


Of course, during Christmas and in the colder months, Butterbeer was a must. It was surprisingly good and nothing like I had imagined. Wished I'd ordered some more!!



We then continued on the Diagon Alley and it was all so realistic. There was the wizarding equipment shop, Flourish & Blotts and Olivanders.


These ice-creams honestly look so gorgeous!


And obviously, there's no Diagon Alley without the incredible Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.


We walked around for the rest of the day and revelled in all that the Studio Tour had to offer. And finally, we finished off by walking into a massive room with the mass model of the Hogwarts Castle and I was so amazed. (I may have gotten a little emotional) :P


I would highly recommend anyone to go on this amazing adventure. There's so much to do and see the whole day. I made so many amazing memories there that day, that I'll always remember. Can't wait to go visit again! :)

XxXxXx


Comments

Popular Posts